About this job : BI Functional Analyst
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT, intervenes on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and understand your world. Do not hesitate to follow our company page to discover all our open positions in IT, development, decision-making and infrastructure.
We are looking for a BI Functional Analyst for a distinguished Quebec company.
* Contribute to the implementation and evolution of the tools in place.
* Help improve analytics/development using the most sophisticated technologies on the market.
* Identify opportunities for improvement/automation and outline possible solutions to achieve efficiency.
* Ensure the transfer of knowledge by drafting functional quotes, usage procedures and working methods.
* Program the various ETL treatments required to feed existing data destinations for reporting purposes (data recovery, transformation and storage).
* Analyze complex issues, identify causes, and help solve systems problems in critical incidents.
* Ensure product quality.
* Degree in computer science or equivalent
* Knowledge of ETL data integration
* Have a minimum of three (3) to five (5) years of experience in BI
* Bilingual, French and English
* Ready to move to different offices on the Greater Montreal
* Knowledge of MicroStrategy and PowerBI tools
* Good command of SQL
* Ability to clearly synthesize a lot of information
WE OFFER YOU
Company with a leading international reputation in its field and a full range of social benefits
Opportunity to join a dynamic and success-oriented team.
Contact me directly on email@example.com, or at 438-507-7508.
Find all our offers on www.fedit.ca.
Opportunité d'intégrer une équipe dynamique et orientée résultats.