About this job : BI Developer
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT, intervenes on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and understand your world. Do not hesitate to follow our company page to discover all our open positions in IT, development, decision-making and infrastructure.
We are looking for a BI Developer for one our clients; a Quebec company that is one of the best managed companies in Canada!
* Collaborate with the development of enterprise data management and business intelligence solutions taking into account budget
* Develop data mining solutions
* Host user workshops to collect visualization requirements Data
* Developing Data Counters
* Contributing to the Development of the Enterprise Data Warehouse
* Contributing to the solution architecture and detailed solution design - Identifying and recommending opportunities for system
* Participating in the resolution of incidents and problems. Propose solutions, action plans and evaluate alternative solutions
* Support the development team and internal users.
* Develop reference solutions
* Baccalaureate or DEC in Computer Science;
* Expertise with Microsoft Power BI - Modeling and LANGUAGE DAX
* Mastering Data Visualization Practices
* Data Counter Modeling and development Expertise
* Good Knowledge of SSAS,SSIS,SSRS
* Good understanding of industry best practices, including data modeling and standardization standards
* Knowledge of MS SQL
* Skills for teamwork and customer service;
* Documentation, Use Case, Data Dictionary, User Interface
WE OFFER YOU
A company recognized across Canada for its exceptional management and customer service
A full range of social benefits
Contact me directly on email@example.com, or at 438-507-7508.
Find all our offers on www.fedit.ca.
Only those whose applications have been selected will be contacted.
Opportunité d'intégrer une équipe dynamique et orientée résultats.