About this job : BI Developer (Qlik)
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT recruitment.
We intervene on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and work in your world. We cover the IT, development, decision support and infrastructure professions.
We are looking for a business intelligence developer for one of our clients, located in downtown Montreal and specialized in software development. This is a permanent position, salary between $70,000 and $80,000 depending on experience.
- Understand and translate management requirements into actionable deliverables
- Improve data collection by providing ETL procedures to include relevant information for building analytical systems
- Work with IT systems analysts to identify relevant information for extraction
- Develop data warehouse models for business intelligence
- Coordinate or perform, depending on the nature of the problem, technical support for users of the BI application
- Extend the company's data with third party information sources when needed
- Develop dashboards with performance measures (KPI)
- Create automated anomaly detection systems and constantly monitor performance
- Document and track data inventory
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3 years experience in developing and implementing data transformation scripts (ETL)
- Implementation and development of data warehouses and data stores
- Good ability to analyze data flows and structures as well as business performance measures (KPIs)
- Ability to develop visual indicators (dashboards)
- Knowledge of Qlik Sense / QlikView is a great asset
- Knowledge of agile frameworks (e.g. SCRUM) is an asset
- Team player, good interpersonal skills and ability to work independently
- Discernment and strong sense of initiative and problem solving.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
The company offers a competitive salary, benefits (group insurance, retirement savings) and flexible working conditions.
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find all our offers on www.fedit.ca