About this job : BI Analyst
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in recruitment for IT positions. We work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent. All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and evolve in your world. We cover the IT, development, decision-making and infrastructure positions.
This is a permanent position, in a growing company of international size. Salary ranges from $ 65,000 to $ 75,000 depending on experience. Bilingualism essential, remote position. Your mission :
▪ Understand the business needs of different customers
▪ Define strategic business needs in partnership with the business
▪ Analyze requests from both a technical and functional point of view
▪ Present concrete BI solutions linked to complex analyzes of customer needs
▪ Recommend to the client the axes of analysis useful for decision-making
▪ Document the scope of projects, their objectives, their added value or even the expected benefits
▪ Facilitate the various meetings with the stakeholders
▪ Translate business requirements into technical objectives for development teams
▪ Design, carry out and maintain functional and quality assurance tests
▪ Check and validate the execution of requirements (satisfaction of business needs) and deliverables
▪ Train and support users
▪ Participate in the development of BI solutions according to business requests
▪ Participate in the development of BI applications
▪ Write and maintain documentation
▪ Diploma in business administration or computer science
▪ Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience
▪ Great capacity for analysis and learning
▪ Autonomous and creative in problem solving
▪ Be available to travel as needed in Canada and the United States
▪ Knowledge of the principles of agility
▪ Knowledge of BI software
The company offers you a competitive salary, social benefits (group insurance, retirement savings) and flexible working conditions.
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or at 581-984-4920.
Vous pouvez me contactez sur email@example.com, ou au 581-984-4920.
Retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur www.fedit.ca
Le masculin est utilisé pour alléger le texte, et ce, sans préjudice pour la forme féminine.
Seules les personnes dont les candidatures ont été retenues seront contactées.