About this job : Back-End Developer (Remote)
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT job recruitment,
We work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and evolve in your universe.
Do not hesitate to follow our company page to discover all our open positions in the IT, development, decision-making, and infrastructure fields.
We are currently looking for a Back-End Developer for one of our clients based in downtown.
* Take part in the analysis and implementation of new features to be developed
* Ensure that the product code effectively meets the need
* Take care of the code review in collaboration with the team
* Share technical and methodological knowledge with the team
* Propose and implement best practices
* Participate in work sessions and propose ideas
* Work closely with the various teams to ensure the smooth running of projects according to company standards
* Degree in computer science or equivalent experience
* 3 or more years of experience in PHP development (Ideally with Drupal or Symfony)
* Knowledge of at least one of the following software: Xdebug, Docker, GIT, Vagrant, Composer, Jenkins, SonarQube
* Good knowledge of MYSQL and other relational databases
* Knowledge of AWS or Acquia
* Knowledge of the agile method
* Concepts in Front-End frameworks such as Angular or Vue
* Easy to communicate, autonomous and proactive
* Fluent in French