About this job : Audio Visual Analyst/Technician
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT recruitment. We intervene on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and work in your world.
We cover the IT, development, decision support and infrastructure professions.
We are looking for an audio-visual technician for one of our clients located in downtown Montreal. This is a permanent position - salary between $50,000 and $60,000 depending on experience.
* Responsible for coordinating the connection of all audio and video conference meetings.
* Responsible for assisting internal and external clients with all technology requests in the boardrooms
* Responsible for setting up virtual meetings and events, identifying the appropriate technology required, providing set-up and monitoring with vendors and clients
* Responsible for maintaining inventory of technology in the boardrooms
* Readiness to lead technical troubleshooting for incidents impacting VIP/Executive users, engaging external vendors and internal teams to drive incidents to resolution, acting as primary point of contact for users
* Provide next level support for incidents escalated from Service Desk for VIP/Executive users, to ensure they are resolved efficiently and communicate / provide detailed reports to IT Leadership
* Provide emergency VIP support on mobility issues upon request after working hours
* Participate in all stages of the smartphone life cycle (purchase, upgrade, inventory management, problem resolution, follow-up with suppliers, EOL, etc.)
* Maintain and administer mobile devices using MDM (ie. MS Intune)
* Work with vendors to resolve all mobile device account issues
* Analyze and make recommendations about current and future user requirements, procedures, problems and develop innovative, cost-effective technology-based solutions to improve and support the firm's technology
* Post-secondary Diploma in Computer Sciences or related field
* Minimum of two years' experience in technological and/or audio-visual support
* Strong knowledge of Conferencing system management such as Cisco Webex, Cisco Telepresence, Microsoft Teams, Polycom presence or other and Boardroom audiovisual solutions such as Crestron, Poly, and Logitech.
* Must have a strong understanding of wireless communications, iOS and Android mobile devices.
* Knowledge of Windows 10 operating system and Microsoft Office 365
* Bilingual spoken and written (French and English)
Only those whose applications have been selected will be contacted.
You can contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find all our offers on www.fedit.ca