About this job : Application Support Analyst
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT recruitment,
We intervene on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent. All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and work in your world.
We cover open positions in IT, development, decision support and infrastructure.
We are currently looking for an Application Support Analyst for our client, located in downtown Montreal. This is a permanent position, hybrid format - salary between $60,000 and $70,000 depending on experience.
* Help find new solutions or use current technology applications to meet user demands
* Evaluate, test and deploy technology application upgrades
* Participate in the analysis, requirements gathering, design of current or new systems, and implementation planning
* Facilitate and perform resolution procedures to reduce impact on the firm's operations and avoid future risks
* Prepare and coordinate training for IT help desk staff as part of technical support plans for new solutions or related requests
* Create and rigorously maintain technical and non-technical documentation (reports, notes, procedures, etc.) to document activities, procedures and instructions
* Create use cases and perform user acceptance testing
* Assist the Project Manager in the development of conversion and implementation strategies
* Document, address and track all issues and concerns that may arise during the course of projects; maintain, verify and update related documentation
* Work with stakeholders to develop and document policies and standard operating procedures and participate in the development of training programs
* Provides leadership in change management to facilitate the implementation of organizational changes
* University degree or college diploma in computer science
* Minimum of five (5) years experience in a similar position
* Expert level understanding and knowledge of document management systems, Microsoft Office 365 applications, DocuSign, PDF software and other document comparison and production tools (Litera products);
* Extensive knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite to create reports, worksheets, presentations (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
* Extensive experience in administration, testing, configuration, performance monitoring and problem diagnosis related to technology applications
* Excellent understanding and working knowledge of Active Directory and Group Policies, and the Windows Registry
* Proficiency in installation, upgrade and problem diagnosis procedures related to documentation management systems, Microsoft Office applications and the Windows operating system;
* Experience in a law firm (an asset)
You can contact me at email@example.com.
Find all our offers on www.fedit.ca
Only the candidates whose applications have been selected will be contacted.