About this job : Application Development Manager
Fed IT, is a recruitment firm specializing in recruitment for any IT related position.
We work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and evolve in your world. We cover the IT, development, decision-making and infrastructure professions.
PRESENTATION OF THE JOB:
Reporting to the Director of Application Development, the Manager of Application Development will lead a growing team of results-driven Tech Leads and Software Developers, advancing and expanding the portfolio of applications. The ideal candidate has the ability to see the big picture from both a technical and business perspective, leadership skills to motivate the team, and the foresight to help strategize and drive the team in delivering corporate objectives. As a key player, this role provides the opportunity to make an impact on our development and QA efforts, while influencing the product strategy and direction.
* Manage application development teams from initial inception of ideas to delivery
* Provide leadership and guidance to hire, coach, motivate, and lead a performance-driven team of highly skilled Tech Leads and Software Developers to achieve their full potential
* Work closely with the development teams to architect and implement best-in-class technical designs and approaches
* Ensure technical and quality standards are enforced throughout the software development lifecycle
* Facilitate the day-to-day activities of the development teams within an Agile/Scrum environment
* Report on status of development, quality, operations, and system performance
* Ensure successful and functional on-boarding of new developers
* BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent
* A minimum of 5 years experience managing teams to deliver complex applications, including 3 years relevant experience with Agile software development methodologies
* A minimum of 3 years experience with software development best practices, including coding standards and code reviews
* A minimum of 2 years experience working in a service oriented architecture
* Familiarity with project management principles, PMP certificate an asset
* Experience with source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
* Knowledge of relational and nonrelational databases, web technologies and web analytics tools
* Experience with AWS, Google Cloud Platform, or other PaaS based solutions
* Knowledge of a broad range of modern programming languages including PHP, Node.js, Java, ReactJS/React-Native, Objective-C and Swift
* Highly analytical and detail oriented
* Ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences
* Strong leadership, project management, time management, and problem solving skills
* Self-motivated with the ability to work within rigorous deadlines
* Strong business acumen
* Team player with solid interpersonal skills
WE OFFER YOU
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or at 514-647-5121
Find all of our offers on www.fedit.ca
Please note that the sole purpose of the use of the masculine is to simplify the text.
100% remote et avantages sociaux complets.