About this job : Technical Support Analyst
Hello, I'm Guillaume, senior recruitment and business development consultant at Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT recruitment.
I work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent in the Greater Montreal area.
Our team of IT experts speaks your language and operates in your world. We cover the IT, development, business intelligence and infrastructure professions.
I'm looking for a Technical Support Analyst for my client on the South Shore of Montreal. This is a permanent position, on site (Longueuil). Salary offered varies according to experience (between $65,000 and $75,000).
Your missions :
• Be the contact person for support to be provided to the software team, which may come from customer service, production, sales or hardware engineering.
• Resolve, with software engineering, incidents leading to advanced investigations (level 3 support)
• Handle all software requests for new installations, including advanced manipulation of software and databases
• Provide IT support (software, system configuration) to the engineering team
• Development of various tools in scripting languages for exploration, testing or automation purposes
• Carry out, in collaboration with the quality assurance specialist, user acceptance testing of software and systems
• Drafting of various documents
• Technical DEC in IT
• At least 3 years' experience in a technical support position
• Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Windows (Server)
• Basic knowledge of network infrastructures
• Basic knowledge of scripting languages (Python, Bash, Batch)
• Excellent command of French and English
• Asset - Knowledge of C#, C++, T-SQL programming languages
The company offers a competitive salary, benefits (group insurance, retirement savings, corporate discount), flexible working conditions and 3 weeks' vacation.
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
See all our job offers at www.fedit.ca