About this job : Application Support Analyst
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT recruitment, is involved in two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent. All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and evolve in your universe.
Do not hesitate to follow our company page to discover all our open positions in IT, development, decision support and infrastructure.
We are looking for a senior application support analyst for one of our clients. This is a permanent position - salary between $90,000 and $120,000 depending on experience. We are looking for a senior profile, a minimum of 5 years experience in a similar position will be required.
Your role :
• Provide technical support while ensuring dedicated and personalized follow up with North American customers and partners of the company.
• Collaborate with company’s development teams to escalate product issues, and to be aware of all new product features and functionalities.
• Continuously drive software improvements and ensure the seamless support of the customers.
• Periodically assist with pre-sales activities as needed.
• Bac in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems.
• Between 5 and 10 years of experience in a similar role.
• Native English speaker (french an asset)
• A unique combination of technical knowledge and “people" skills.
• Strong ability to multitask and prioritize multiple open issues in a timely fashion.
• Problem-solving skills and the ability to break down complex concepts and technical issues.
• Ability to interact with and describe the use of APIs
• Technical working knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server (IIS configuration), SQL Server, (configuration and scripting), Windows and Android OS.
• Experience with installing Windows Servers and VM-Ware
• Network knowledge (Domain, LAN and Proxies),
• Microsoft Azure VM configuration (Load Balancer, Content Delivery Network)
You can contact me on email@example.com.
Find all our offers on www.fedit.ca
Only the candidates whose applications have been selected will be contacted.