About this job : Technical support analyst
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in recruitment for IT professions, intervene
on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
We cover open positions in IT, development, business intelligence, and infrastructure professions.
We are currently looking for a Technical Support Analyst in hybrid mode for one of our clients located on the north shore of Montreal.
• Perform Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Solochain administration functions which include security management, database maintenance, and provide level 1 and 2 support in the application.
• Manage users, recipes, and materials in the Solochain system
• Work in close collaboration with the Research and Development team for the creation and
maintains production recipes.
• EDI support
o Added EDI configuration for finished products in Microsoft Dynamics NAV and on Itrade
o Added configuration on EDI partners (e.g. new ship-to address)
o Support and monitoring of EDI errors (documents not uploaded or not received, etc.)
• Frequent verification of the smooth running of the reports in place
• Support users of existing IT applications including Windows, MSOffice, Solochain, ERP, or any other production software
• Produce and maintain quality documentation and technical reports.
• Any other related tasks or projects
•Degree in computer science;
• 2-3 years of experience in a similar role, Agri-food experience an asset.
• Experience in extracting information from a database is an asset;
• Good knowledge of computer systems including Windows, Microsoft Office, Solochain
and good knowledge of other company applications;
• Ability to work under pressure;
• Ability to work with internal clients of varied profiles;
• Good sense of organization and communication;
• Speed and ingenuity;
• Ability to identify problems and find effective solutions;
• Strong teamwork skills;
• Bilingual: French and functional English