About this job : Network and Security Analyst
Hello, I'm Guillaume, senior recruitment and business development consultant at Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT recruitment.
I work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent in the Greater Montreal area. Our team of IT experts speaks your language and operates in your world. We cover the IT, development, business intelligence and infrastructure professions.
I'm looking for a Network and Security Analyst for my client in Montreal. This is a permanent position - 35 hours per week. Salary varies according to experience and qualifications ($60,000 - $83,000).
Your responsibilities will include :
• Ensure the administration, deployment, control, programming, monitoring and security of wired and wireless network infrastructures
• Participate in the deployment of security elements for all the organization's facilities, such as firewalls, intrusion detection or prevention systems, and security information and event management (SIEM) systems.
• Participate in the development and implementation of security policies and procedures to protect computer systems and networks against threats and attacks.
• Participate in security audits and compliance assessments to ensure adherence to the organization's security policies and procedures.
• Respond to security incidents, such as data breaches or cyber-attacks, by investigating the incident, limiting the damage and taking the necessary measures to prevent future incidents.
• Perform diagnostics, identify errors and incidents and provide solutions (log analysis, alerts, diagnostic tools, etc.).
• Ensure compliance with industry best practices, particularly in terms of security.
• Provide technical support as required
• Degree in computer science or related field
• Minimum 5 years' experience in a similar position
• Experience of Microsoft technologies: Windows Server, SQL Server, DFS, OneDrive, SCCM, SCOM, Active Directory, GPO, Office 365, Azure web services, IIS, Exchange, PowerShell...
• Experience with multi-site LAN and WAN networks, communication protocols, VPNs and firewalls.
• Experience with NAS/SAN storage systems
• Experience or knowledge of network services or protocols: DNS, DHCP, WINS, HTTPS, FTP, LDAP, SMB, NFS, CIFS, POP, SMTP, HTTPS, Webdav, SNMP, ICMP, Telnet, NAT, routing, proxy.
• Fluent in French and English.
• CompTIA+ certification (an asset)
The company offers a competitive salary, attractive benefits (group insurance, retirement savings, sick days), flexible working conditions and 4 weeks' vacation.
You can contact me at email@example.com.
See all our job offers at www.fedit.ca
Only those candidates whose applications have been selected will be contacted.