About this job : Analyst Programmer NodeJS
Fed IT, a recruitment agency specializing in IT recruitment, we are involved in two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
We cover open positions in IT, development, business intelligence, and infrastructure.
We are currently looking for an analyst programmer in hybrid mode for one of our customers located in the Old Port of Montreal.
- Understanding user needs;
- Code and test applications;
- Implement new tools according to departmental needs;
- Collaborate with a team of developers and product managers;
- Develop and maintain quality code;
- Perform application maintenance;
- Comply with current norms and standards;
- Perform all other related tasks as required.
- Degree in computer science;
- Minimum 3 years experience in application development;
- Experience with NodeJS, Typescript, and Angular (essential);
- Knowledge of DB2, SQL, NX (asset);
- Resourcefulness, autonomy, and adaptability;
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Good teamwork skills;
- Excellent programming skills.
- Bilingualism (French and English)