About this job : JDE Analyst-Programmer
Hello, I'm Guillaume, senior recruitment and business development consultant at Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT recruitment.
I work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent in the Greater Montreal area.
Our team of IT experts speaks your language and operates in your world. We cover the IT, development, business intelligence and infrastructure professions.
I'm looking for a JDE Analyst-Programmer for my client in the west end of Montreal. This is a permanent position, in hybrid mode (3 days a week on site). Salary varies according to experience (between $100,000 and $120,000).
• Understand business processes, organizational needs and corporate data management
• Analyze, generate or modify applications and/or reports according to business needs
• Participate in the integration of business systems with the company's ERP system
• Participate in feasibility analyses and draft specifications required to establish or modify business processes related to information systems
• Carry out functional tests
• Help customers define their needs and produce documentation for their change requests
• Prepare technical and descriptive documentation for end-users
• Prepare and provide post-implementation training
• Provide application support to users
• At least five (5) years' professional experience in IT with an ERP system
• Experience in a manufacturing company (an asset)
• Experience with JD Edwards (required)
• Experience with programming languages: SQL or PL/SQL, C#, XML, Java/Json, .Net
• Knowledge of DcLink 9.0 (asset)
• Strong ability to analyze, synthesize and pay attention to detail
• Bilingual, French and English, both spoken and written, as you will be communicating with several collaborators across Canada
The company offers a competitive salary, benefits (group insurance, retirement savings, corporate discount), flexible working conditions and 3 weeks' vacation.
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See all our offers at www.fedit.ca
Only those candidates whose applications have been selected will be contacted.