About this job : Business Intelligence Developer-Analyt
Hello, I'm Guillaume, senior recruitment and business development consultant at Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT recruitment.
I work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent in the Greater Montreal area.
Our team of IT experts speaks your language and operates in your world. We cover the IT, development, business intelligence and infrastructure professions.
I'm looking for a Business Intelligence (BI) Developer-Analyst for my client on the south shore of Montreal. This is a temporary contract, on a 40h/week basis, for at least 6 months. Salary to be discussed depending on experience (base $70,000 to $80,000 over one year).
Your missions :
• Support the operational implementation of Power BI, creating the tools and enhancing the usual templates to deliver relevant and actionable dashboards and KPIs for Finance, Operations and Management.
• Define dashboard templates and specifications in coordination with other stakeholders
• Participate in data extraction, cleansing, transformation and ingestion (ETL/ELT)
• Model and develop the databases needed to produce reports (datawarehouses/datamarts)
• Ensure data quality from the data warehouse to the visualization phase
• Design dashboards and ensure their improvement and correction as required
• Model multidimensional data (OLAP)
• Document and monitor data inventory
• Bachelor's degree in business administration, business intelligence, or other relevant discipline.
• Minimum 2 years field experience.
• Knowledge of Excel, Power BI, DAX programming (an asset), and are familiar with data models.
• Excellent ability to work collaboratively with IT and business teams.
• Bilingualism (French and English).
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See all our jobs at www.fedit.ca
Only those candidates whose applications have been selected will be contacted.