About this job : Dynamics 365 - Analyst-Programmer
Hello, I'm Guillaume, senior recruitment and business development consultant at Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT recruitment.
I work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent in the Greater Montreal area.
Our team of IT experts speaks your language and operates in your world. We cover the IT, development, business intelligence and infrastructure professions.
I'm looking for a Dynamics 365 Analyst-Programmer (finance) for my client on the Island of Montreal. This is a permanent position, in hybrid mode (2 days a week on site). The salary offered varies according to experience (between $100,000 and $120,000).
Your missions :
• Analyze, design, develop and implement changes and enhancements to Dynamics D365 F&O
• Participate in design sessions in collaboration with business analysts
• Understand the business context and the impact of projects or evolutions on the organization's processes
• Facilitate information gathering, analyze and document business requirements and the needs of all internal customers
• Transform needs and requirements into a functional and technical model for the development team
• Recommend the best business solutions in terms of cost and added value, and ensure compliance of the solution with business requirements
• Coordinate with internal customers and development team
• Work in collaboration with the Finance process analyst to model and document the processes related to the business solutions to be implemented.
• Set up the necessary configurations in D365 F&O
• Define test scenarios and test solutions
• Prepare documentation, train users and provide support during stabilization of the implemented solution
• Analyze, investigate and resolve problems/bugs affecting Finance modules
• Degree in computer science or equivalent
• At least 5 years' experience in a similar position
• At least 2 years' programming experience with Dynamics 365
• Knowledge of the DIXF module and X++ programming (an asset)
• Experience in .NET and SQL programming (an asset)
• Knowledge of the Microsoft F&O development ecosystem: Visual Studio, Power Apps, GIT, DevOps, LCS
• Experience in Agile methodologies
• Knowledge of concepts and information systems specific to data analysis
• Ability to anticipate customer needs; an asset
• High level of oral and written fluency in English and French
The company offers a competitive salary, benefits (group insurance, retirement savings, corporate discount), flexible working conditions and 4 weeks' vacation.
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See all our job offers at www.fedit.ca
Only those candidates whose applications have been selected will be contacted.