About this job : BI Analyst/Developer
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT recruitment. We intervene on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and work in your world. We cover the IT, development, business intelligence and infrastructure professions.
We are looking for an BI Analyste/Developer for one of our customers located in Montreal city center.. This is a permanent position - Flexible working conditions.
Your tasks :
• Implement the necessary programming techniques to maintain a stable environment.
• Ensure compliance with current standards, norms, and procedures.
• Maintain data operating systems, diagnose technical issues specific to the field of activity, and resolve them.
• Analyze identified needs and conduct feasibility studies.
• Contribute to assessing and documenting requirements while providing user training.
• Ensure the quality of deliverables and adherence to deadlines and budgets.
• Write or collaborate in writing technical documents, user guides, and training materials.
• Work in collaboration with other team members and departments within the company."
• Hold a bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering, computer science, or a related field.
• Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Power platform: Power BI, Power Automate, and PowerApps.
• Use data analysis and visualization tools such as MS Power BI, MS Excel, MS SSRS, and MS SSAS.
• Experience with Azure resources for web application deployment.
• Database management, including MySQL, PostgreSQL, and Dataverses.
• Familiarity with the Windows 10 operating system and Office 365 productivity suite.
• Knowledge of application security principles.
• Use of Microsoft Power platform development and automation tools, such as PowerApps and Power Automate, among others.
• Understanding of data security issues.
Any certifications are an asset.
The company offers a competitive salary, benefits (insurance, retirement, sick days), flexible working conditions, and 4 weeks of vacation.
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find all our job offers on www.fedit.ca.
The masculine form is used to lighten the text, without prejudice to the feminine form.
Only those whose applications have been selected will be contacted.