About this job : Infrastructure Analyst
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT recruitment. We intervene on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and work in your world. We cover the IT, development, business intelligence and infrastructure professions.
We are looking for an Infrastructure Coordinator for one of our customers located in Montreal south shore. This is a permanent mobile position.
Your tasks :
- Assess the needs in the areas of activity of the School Services Center by collecting information from users to identify their requirements. Then, design, develop, and recommend appropriate solutions to meet these needs.
-Analyze infrastructure situations, propose solutions, and develop computer processing plans, taking into account the needs, objectives, and constraints of the institutions and central infrastructures.
- Perform the necessary work for functional analysis, unit testing, the implementation of new systems, or modifications to existing systems in response to mandates. This involves meeting with users to clarify their needs and contribute to solution development.
- Ensure the quality of programs, documentation, and user guides while adhering to applicable development methodologies and standards.
- Coordinate the implementation and updates of infrastructure projects, ensuring adherence to deadlines and proposing necessary corrections. - Organize and conduct training sessions for the relevant personnel, evaluate these sessions, and monitor their progress.
- Conduct the necessary analyses to address sector-specific needs, write documents, reports, and statistics, and supervise their updates.
- Contribute to the development and adherence to standards and procedures in the specific field of activity, and potentially collaborate on research or provide advice related to the application of laws, regulations, and administrative rules.
- Provide advice and support to relevant school stakeholders, maintaining a high-quality relationship with the clientele and demonstrating effective listening skills.
- Assist the management personnel of services and institutions in their infrastructure development projects.
- Plan, coordinate, allocate, and supervise the work of support staff in accordance with the mandates and responsibilities of their field of activity.
- Perform any other necessary related tasks.
The candidate must:
- Hold a bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field considered appropriate.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have access to a vehicle for commuting between various establishments of the School Services Center.
- Demonstrate strong expertise in workstation deployment.
- Exhibit excellent proficiency in information technology security matters.
- Have prior experience in managing large-scale local networks.
- Microsoft Office 365 Infrastructure
- Microsoft Server
- DNS, DHCP, Active Directory Networks
- Security Certificate Management
- Linux (Debian & Ubuntu) and Macintosh Server Operating Systems
- IBM Storage Unit
- VmWare, Arcserve, Exchange
- Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE)
- Mobile Device Management
The company offers a competitive salary, social benefits (group insurance, retirement savings, sick days), flexible working conditions, 6 weeks of paid leave, and several public holidays. Access to discounts and training from external partners is also provided. You can contact me at email@example.com. Find all our job offers at www.fedit.ca. The masculine form is used to lighten the text, without prejudice to the feminine form. Only individuals whose applications have been selected will be contacted.