About this job : IT Business Analyst
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in recruitment for IT professions, intervene
on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and operate in your world.
We cover open positions in IT, development, business intelligence and infrastructure professions.
We are currently looking for an IT business analyst in hybrid mode for one of our clients located in the east of the island.
- Collect, analyze, and document business needs;
- Provide support;
- Coordinate deployment and execution;
- Propose and recommend value-added solutions to meet the needs of the company;
- Prepare and provide training to users as needed;
- Map processes.
- Diploma in business administration, IT, or equivalent experience;
- Minimum experience of 5 years in a similar position;
- Knowledge of the Office suite, Visio, Autocad, SAP;
- Customer service orientation;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to take part in several projects simultaneously;
- Good communication skills, both oral and written and interpersonal communication skills;
- Rigor and orientation towards processes;
- Leadership, autonomy and versatility;
- Ability to work under pressure and with stakeholders from different levels and departments
- Bilingual French-English