About this job : IT business analyst
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT recruitment, we operate on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and evolve in your universe.
We cover open positions in IT, development, decision-making, and infrastructure.
We are currently looking for a business analyst in hybrid mode for one of our clients located in the east of the island.
• Understand the business context and the impact of processes on the organization;
• Identify, define, map, document, and analyze business needs and processes before and after the integration of a division;
• Define the business needs to be related to the applications used across the corporation;
• Be able to translate requirements into technical objectives for development teams;
• Collaborate with the different types of users to understand their challenges and propose appropriate solutions taking into account the cost and the added value;
• Participate in the design, modeling, testing, and deployment of the chosen solution;
• Analyze change requests during implementation in order to measure their relevance;
• Advise and assist customers or users with a view to improving and
• Degree in computer science or business administration with experience in IT;
• Between 3 and 5 years of experience in a similar position;
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, Outlook, Visio, etc.);
• Master the methods of analysis and mapping of organizational processes;
• Demonstrates strong analytical and conceptual skills;
• Ability to have a business-oriented vision;
• Know the concepts and information systems;
• Technical computer knowledge;
• Experience in technical writing;
• Strong customer approach skills;
• Demonstrate rigor and a spirit of synthesis;
• Great sense of organization, proactivity, and autonomy;
• Good capacity for analysis and synthesis;
• Very good team spirit and collaboration;
• Skills in communication and in formulating concepts;
• Proficiency in both official languages at a high level, both orally and in writing.