About this job : Supply chain business Analyst
Hello, I am Earvin, a Recruitment and Business Development Advisor at Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT recruitment. I work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent in the Greater Montreal region.
Our team, of IT experts, speaks your language and operates in your world.
We cover IT, development, business intelligence, and infrastructure professions.
Today I am looking for a business analyst for one of my great clients, in the east of Montreal, for supply chain projects. The position is permanent and is in hybrid mode with 2 days on-site.
- Collect, analyze, and document business needs;
- Map processes;
- Analyze data and prepare presentations to support decision-making;
- Propose and recommend value-added solutions to meet needs;
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with stakeholders;
- Assist in the deployment and execution of tasks in order to deliver projects on time
- Prepare and provide training to users;
- Provide post-implantation support;
- Contribute to the projects of other team members according to requirements and priorities;
- Perform other related duties.
- Bachelor's degree in industrial engineering, computer engineering, or business administration
- Two (2) years of relevant experience in a similar position;
- Bilingualism (French and English) spoken and written;
- Very good command of Excel and PowerPoint;
- Knowledge of Visio, AutoCAD, SAP, Power Query, Power BI, an asset;
- Experience in large-scale projects in supply chain and logistics (asset)