About this job : Systems Administrator
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT recruitment.
We intervene on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and work in your world. We cover the IT, development, decision support and infrastructure professions.
We are looking for a system administrator for one of our clients, a leader in the logistics and transport sector. This is a permanent position, with a salary between $80 and $90,000 depending on experience, possibility of telecommuting, dynamic environment, in strong growth with possibility of internal evolution.
o Participate in and support capacity planning and development of long term strategic goals for systems, software and clients.
o Install and configure servers and applications.
o Implement policies, procedures and technologies to ensure system security through secure system access, monitoring, control and routine security assessments.
o Perform tasks necessary to meet service level agreements with end user application availability and security, including configuration and management of file systems and databases.
o Anticipate, mitigate, identify, troubleshoot and resolve hardware and software problems on servers and client access software.
o Analyze application usage to support long-term strategy and network capacity and/or licensing.
o Collaborate with analysts, application developers, security team and system owners to test programs, applications and interoperability.
o Develop, document, maintain policies, procedures and associated training plans for system administration and end user access.
o Recommend hardware or software changes necessary to optimize server deployment, configuration or maintenance.
• Technical degree (DEC) or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Systems, or an equivalent combination of education and related experience.
• Minimum 5 years in a server management role in an enterprise environment
• Extensive experience with all Microsoft related products including operating systems, Active Directory, Office 365, Teams and SharePoint, as well as Linux related products.
• Technical proficiency in server and operating system administration, including Windows Server 2016/2019.
• Excellent knowledge of network infrastructure, including LAN, WAN, VPN, etc.
• Bilingual in French and English, both verbal and written;
The company offers a competitive salary, advantageous benefits (group insurance, retirement savings, sick days), flexible working conditions and 3 weeks of vacations.
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find all our offers on www.fedit.ca
Only the candidates whose applications have been selected will be contacted.