About this job : network and systems administrator
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT recruitment. We intervene on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent. All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and work in your world. We cover the IT, development, decision support and infrastructure professions.
We are looking for a system and network administrator for one of our clients located on the south shore of Montreal. This is a permanent position, 80%remote.
- Ensure the maintenance and administration of IT infrastructures and application solutions for our clients.
- Install, configure, and maintain network equipment.
- Analyze and design network infrastructures.
- Participate in the analysis, design, and implementation of innovative technological solutions presented to our clients.
- Apply IT procedures/standards and document associated solutions.
- Diagnose and address operational incidents and analyze solutions to prevent their recurrence.
- Provide IT support service for client requests requiring a high level of expertise (N2-N3).
- Hold a diploma (AEC, DEC, or Bachelor's degree) in information technology, networking, or a relevant discipline, or have relevant experience.
- Accumulate a minimum of 8 years of experience in a similar position.
- Have an excellent command of Microsoft Windows Server operating systems (from 2012 to 2019), Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, and SQL.
- Possess an excellent knowledge of the TCP/IP protocol.
- Demonstrate an excellent understanding of networks, including switches, routers, firewalls, and other essential components.
- Have virtualization skills with tools such as VMWare.
- Possess a very good knowledge of Linux/Unix, considered as an asset.
- Present a satisfactory mastery of English, both orally and in writing, to effectively communicate with non-French-speaking clients, also considered as an asset.
- Hold recognized certifications such as VCP, A+, MCNA, MCP, or CCNA, which are also considered as assets.
You can contact me at email@example.com.
Find all our job offers at www.fedit.ca.
Only those whose applications have been selected will be contacted.