About this job : Network and System Administrator
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT recruitment. We intervene on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent. All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and work in your world. We cover the IT, development, decision support and infrastructure professions.
We are looking for a system and network administrator for one of our clients located on the south shore of Montreal. This is a permanent position, on site, salary around $75,000 - $85,000 (depending on experience).
• Maintain and administer our clients' IT infrastructures and application solutions
• Install, configure and maintain network equipment
• Analyze and design network infrastructures
• Participate in the analysis, design and implementation of innovative technological solutions presented to our customers
• Apply IT procedures/standards and document associated solutions
• Diagnose and treat operational incidents and analyze solutions to ensure that they do not recur
• Provide IT support services for customer requests requiring a high level of expertise (N2-N3)
• AEC, DEC or Bachelor's degree in information technology / networking or in a discipline deemed relevant (and/or relevant experience)
• A minimum of 3 years experience in the same type of position
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server (2012-2019), Active directory, Microsoft Exchange, SQL
• Excellent knowledge of TCP/IP protocol
• Excellent knowledge of networks (switches, routers, firewalls, etc.)
• Very good knowledge of Linux/Unix (asset)
• Knowledge of virtualization with VMWare tools
• Knowledge of infrastructure (SAN)
• Good command of written and spoken English (asset)
• Recognized certification (e.g. VCP, A+, MCNA, CCNA) an asset
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Find all our offers on www.fedit.ca
Only the candidates whose applications have been selected will be contacted.