About this job : ABAP Programmer / Analyst
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in recruitment for IT jobs, we work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent. All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and evolve in your world. We cover the IT, development, decision-making and infrastructure professions.
We are looking for an ABAP programmer analyst for one of our clients located on the south shore of Montreal.
As part of a large-scale digital transformation project for the company, your missions will be:
* Continue the evolution and integration of the SAP solution to optimize processes and thus increase the efficiency and performance of the company.
* Manage the development of workflows, contributions, interfaces, extensions and forms.
* Work in collaboration with functional analysts to identify suitable solutions, better understand their feasibility, while respecting SAP standards.
* Analyze, compile and synthesize the various business and functional requirements in order to translate them into technical development specifications.
* Document all developments.
* Maintain the ABAP developments of the various already existing business processes.
* Perform unit tests and prepare functional and integrated test scenarios.
* DEC or BAC in computer science, engineering or any combination of relevant training.
* At least 3 years of experience developing SAP solutions.
* Mastery and knowledge of the ABAP programming language (User Exit, BADI, BAPI, Routines, Adobe Forms).
* Functional knowledge of FI, CO, SD, MM and SAP Fiori modules.
* Functional knowledge of SAP S4 / HANA ERP.
* Good communicator, interpersonal skills, team player
* Functional English
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or at 581-984-4920.
Find all of our offers on www.fedit.ca
Vous pouvez me contactez sur email@example.com, ou au 581-984-4920.
Retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur www.fedit.ca
Le masculin est utilisé pour alléger le texte, et ce, sans préjudice pour la forme féminine.
Seules les personnes dont les candidatures ont été retenues seront contactées.